What is Launch Jacking and how you can use it to earn over $10,000 in just one night!
Okay, many people have been asking me lately “Jeff, what is Launch Jacking?” – Well, I’m going to give it all the hype it deserves so here it goes. Launch Jacking is a super powerful marketing technique with massive income potential – EVEN for complete NEWBIES when done right.
You have to have really bad luck to NOT make money with launch jacking. The strategy is almost too easy but fortunately for you, it is vastly underutilized. The reason for this is that most marketers get caught up in monotonous patterns. They work like robots with no awareness of what is happening in the world.
Launch jacking requires you to be one step ahead of the competition so that when the opportunity comes – you are more than ready to pounce on it. If you are a smart, forward thinker with a keen eye, you will literally MAKE IT RAIN CASH with launch jacking. How do you determine whether you’re smart enough or not? Well, the general rule of thumb goes like this – if you have to ask, you probably aren’t! LOL
Let’s get down to the nitty gritty 🙂
Lots of Internet Marketing products get launched every single day. In fact, this is NOT just limited to products in the IM Niche – you can do this with products in Personal Development, Dating, even weight loss and fitness when the audience and hype is big enough.
Anyways, Launch Jacking means achieving a very high ranking (preferably number 1) in Google (screw the rest) for the search query of a certain product that has just been launched or is in the process of being launched. You literally hijack the search engine results for that particular term! As a result, you generate a SHIT TON of traffic to your review and your paypal account explodes in a matter of hours!
Here’s an example to help you better understand :
Imagine that a product named ONLINEINCOME101 is going to be launched within a month. Of course, you have to be on the lookout for new product launches all the time. Spending less time on Netflix should do the trick. 🙂
So here’s what you do – You begin to work on setting up the launch jacking infrastructure for that product 3 to 4 weeks prior to the actual launch. Obviously, there will be a lot of buzz about this new product – before, during and just after the launch. However, there will be a lack of credible info since the product is brand spanking new.
This is when you come into the picture – you have already set up a website and have gathered all the available info regarding the product. You have done everything you can to achieve the top rankings for that product name on Google. So, depending on the buzz behind the product – the search engines send tens of thousands (if not more) of people to your site in a matter of hours and you earn astronomical sums of money. Personally, I have earned up to six figures in a week through some clever launch jacking (proof of that here). That is more than most people make in 2 or 3 years, so yes – it’s quite profitable!
Here is my launch jacking crash course that can help you to earn $10,000 bucks overnight!
Most people will ignore this advice, how about you?
1) Look out a product that is worthy of your time. A good way to do this is to remain active on forums and to keep track of the top marketers and product creators in the industry. Or, you can read my blog post HERE on how to find up and coming product launches to promote that goes into more detail on this. Anyways, In our case, let the product be ONLINEINCOME101. I HIGHLY recommend you open my above blog post in a new window and read that before continuing with this post.
2) Buy a domain name – do this as early as you can. I recommend Hostmonster, as you can purchase AND host the domain on the same account. Anyways, the domain name should be very close to the search term that you intent to hijack. In our case, it is the product name i.e. onlineincome101.com or if that is already taken, go with something like onlineincome101review.com or even onlineincome101reviews.com.
(Note: If you have an already established authority website such as mine here, you can easily use your OWN site as well – this works quite well and I use BOTH methods regularly.)
3) Start building your website around the product. Talk about the technologies being used in the product, the creators, product features, company history etc. Do your research and provide as much accurate info as you can. Contact the product owner if you can, and ask for review access to the product if at all possible. Shoot, if you want to be brave – ask them if you can interview them on Google hangouts or skype. Record the interview and upload it to your youtube channel and embed it on your review site! This will build HUGE authority for your site, as you now KNOW the product creator and have that real inside scoop!
Remember, there is a shortage of info before and during the launch as the product is yet to be reviewed and rated. So you will have to conduct some solid research if you hope to have some credibility. If you are not great at writing or do not have the time – hire a writer!
4) Create an account with aweber or another auto responder service. Start building a subscribers list by offering something valuable such as a free analysis, eBook, report or coupon/offer etc. If you already have a list of subscribers, send them an email and a free gift to get them excited about the product launch.
5) Create a couple of YouTube videos about the product. These will probably be just teaser trailers to funnel people in to your website. Familiarize yourself with the concepts of video SEO to ensure that your videos rank high for the pertinent search terms.
6) Create a facebook page for the product. You can dabble in other social media platforms as well. Post stories that have the potential to go viral. Write press releases, guest posts, get the ball rolling – you need to gather momentum for a successful launch jack!
7) Last but not the least; create multiple high quality back-links to your website. As I DON’T have a epic post on backlinks yet, I defer to BackLinko – so check out the previous link and enjoy!
8) Insert your affiliate links at the right places on your review and earn colossal sums of money.
9) Repeat steps 1 to 8 all over again. This concept of launch jacking is so damn profitable that it should be illegal!
OK, seems pretty straightforward but there is a catch! Not ALL products that are launched online are any good. Most are mediocre at best – so what should you do in such cases? Are these products worth launch jacking? Should you trick people into buying worthless products?
There ARE definitely a enough good products out there, you just have to know where to look and what to look for and where to look for them.
In my opinion, every big product is worth launch jacking as a launch presents a unique opportunity to drive humongous amounts of traffic to your website. If the product sucks, say that it sucks and you provide a better alternative (either a freebee used to build your email list, OR a review for a product you reviewed positively) – this way you win either way!
So, What Next?
Take action – do it don’t just sit on your butt and think it’s a good idea. 🙂