In this post I'm going to go into the Best Affiliate Programs for 2024 and beyond!
One of the BIGGEST Issues I find new Affiliate Marketers struggle with is WHAT products to promote, and where to find the best affiliate networks with the biggest payouts!
That's why I created my most profitable niches blog post, and it's why I'm creating this one as well.
With so much BS, fluff and scams online these days, it's hard to tell what's legit...and what's not.
So - Without any Further Ado (Adu? Adoo? Adieu? How the hell do you spell it?)
Let's take a look at...
The Best Affiliate Programs for 2024
One of the biggest markets in the world, and believe it or not - MOSTLY un-touched by affiliate marketers for some reason. Maybe they're scared of it? I have no idea, enjoy! 🙂
eToro - Over $87M Paid to Affiliates So Far!
eToro is the world’s leading social trading platform, which offers both investing in stocks and cryptocurrencies, as well as trading CFD with different underlying assets. They're another solid contender for my Affiliate Programs list!
- Promote a trusted broker regulated by CySEC, FCAGet
- Get Support from their experienced Affiliate and IB Managers who are dedicated to your success
- High Performing and unique banners, landing pages, Videos, E-Mails and widgets
- Enjoy a great self-converting product
- Detailed Reporting, fast and simple to use
- New! Gain a competitive edge with the help of their education center
Capitalist Exploits Insider Program -Up to $1,750 Per Sale!
The Capitalist Exploits Insider referral program presents you with a way to monetize your website audience or list effectively. Unlike other referral programs which require a high volume of referrals for it to be profitable, they've designed their referral program to be attractive to partners for the following reasons:
- A high payout, meaning you don’t need to refer thousands of people per month to make it worth your while
- They’ll help you with material, promotions and campaigns
- Their product is unique, so you will not be cannibalizing your audience
- I love that they understand that a referral reflects on you and your brand. You’ll never feel as though you are recommending a product for the money only – their product and reputation speak for themselves.
Blogging/Make Money Online Niche
This is where I got my start online back in 2007 when I started tinkering with Affiliate Marketing. The MMO (Make Money Online) Space is Evergreen, meaning it's probably not going anywhere for a long, long time.
Below, I've listed out some of the BEST MMO and Blogger friendly types of affiliate programs and companies!
Clickfunnels - #1 in the Make Money Online Space
Not only does Clickfunnels provide amazing FREE training for affiliates of all levels, but you can promote Clickfunnels for a cool 40% commission, AND you get paid on their back end offers and up-sells as well!
It's easy (and quite common) to earn thousands of dollars per day or week as an affiliate of theirs, you just need to put in the work first.
Clickfunnels Affiliate Benefits:
- 40% Monthly Commissions
- Earn on Average of $38.80 Commission per customer, per month.
- Get 100 New ClickFunnel users, and they'll buy you your dream car!
- Clickfunnels 14 Day Free Trial: Join Here, Try it out before you promote it!
>>> Join the Clickfunnels Affiliate Program here: https://whatsyourdreamcar.com/
Thrive Themes and Page Builders
This is what I use for ALL of my websites now, and I've used it to improve my commissions 5 fold on affiliate sites in some cases.
- At Thrive Themes, they're obsessed with conversion rate optimization and customer happiness.
- As an affiliate, you can rest assured that they're working hard to convert any visitors you send us into customers who will be thrilled to stay with us for a long time.
- Earn 35% of each Thrive Themes sale, plus 25% for recurring commissions.
- Thrive University is a Virtual LIBRARY of Affiliate Blogs, Videos and Training on not only the thrive products, but marketing in general. They really should charge for this stuff, but it's free to join!
Shopify -ECommerce Giant, Amazing Payouts!
Use your voice to inspire entrepreneurship with the Shopify Affiliate Program
- Average of $58 Per User (Monthly), and $2,000 for each Shopify Plus Referral.
- Save time and money on content creation by linking to blogs, webinars, video tutorials, tools, and automated funnels developed by Shopify for your audience.
WPX Hosting - Best WordPress Hosting on the Planet (I'm Not Kidding)
>>> https://WPXHosting.com/ (Click on the "Become a WPX Affiliate" link in the footer!)
I've used many different hosting companies before switching to WPX in 2018, and I haven't looked back since!
Not only should you promote them, but I recommend switching your hosting to them as well!
Their team (chat/email) usually responds within seconds (i'm not kidding) and are usually able to fix issues on the spot.
I've NEVER had better customer service with any company online, period.
More Reasons to Promote Them:
- Up To $100 Commission Per Referral
- Commission Payouts As Soon As 35 Days After Signup
- Direct Skype Access To Your Affiliate Manager Mon-Fri
- The Only Hosting Service Recommended By Thrive Themes
- Unlimited FREE Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificates
- Sub-30 Secs. Average Support Response Time
- ‘Fixed For You’ Service: They Fix Technical Issues For their Customers
- Enterprise-Level Ddos Protection
- Free Unlimited Site Transfers Within 24h
- USA & UK Hosting Locations
Market Health - Health & Beauty Products (SkinCare)
MarketHealth claims to haveThe Leading Health and Beauty Affiliate Program since 1998.
- Industries Highest Commissions: Work Direct with Market Health to ensure the highest payouts. All of their offers are exclusive with the guaranteed top payout on the offer.
- Highest Conversions: By being in tune with the latest product trends and customer behavior as well as utilizing real time optimization software, Market Health always has the offers and pages that convert.
- Over 200 Health & Beauty Offers: For years Market Health has been the industry leader in the performance based Health and Beauty space. They manufacture, own, and operate over Health Beauty 200 products in over 100 countries.
- Reoccurring Income: Cash In On Product Subscriptions - The money doesn't stop once you had made a sale. You can earn recurring income on remarketing to customers via newsletters and coupon offers.
- Free Resources - Landers, Banners & More: In addition to providing a complete advertising creative suite for all of their products, their in-house design team can be available for your custom needs.
Sell Health #1 Health Affiliate Network, Since 2001
- Top commission payouts – up to $350+ per sale
- Industry leading conversions of your referred traffic to sales
- A dedicated Affiliate Support Team, available by email and phone
- In-demand products, sold with innovative, proven marketing collateral
- Sophisticated affiliate order tracking & commission payouts
- Commission payouts on fax, phone, and mail orders – not just Web
- Accurate real-time statistics provided 24/7 on every sale you make
- Friendly, responsive customer service
- Some of the best product guarantees in the industry
- Real people with real phone numbers to answer your questions
- High Commissions - you can snag yourself between 30-80% commission per offer and pocket ongoing commissions from re-orders across all offers.
- Lifetime Cookies - Most affiliate programs only give you a measly 30-day cookie period. Which means if someone clicks your affiliate link, but doesn’t actually buy within 30 days, you get nothing. Boo! MoreNiche gives you lifetime cookies. Which means it doesn’t matter if someone buys weeks, months, or years down the line after clicking your affiliate link, you’ll still bag your commission.
- High Converting, Global Offers - They’ve got offers in the health, weight loss, beauty, skin care, male enhancement, fitness and bodybuilding industries.
- Unlike other networks, you won’t find hundreds of offers. Because they believe you deserve quality over quantity. Keeping their offers pool lower means their traffic and conversion teams can give each individual brand the ongoing attention it needs to continue performing highly.
- A Ton More, read them at https://moreniche.com/why-moreniche/
Multi-Niche Affiliate Networks
Unlike the above Affiliate Programs which are product specific, the below are more "general" affiliate networks, many with HUNDREDS of offers available to promote in a variety of niches.
(If you're still stuck on picking a niche, check out my Top Niches Article)
clickbank is a MAJOR Affiliate Company, and the FIRST one I ever joined as a complete newbie in 2007 or so.
They hundreds of digital products (e-books, training videos, etc) in a huge variety of categories.
They also offer Clickbank University, which is geared towards helping newbies make their first dollar, and then some online.
Amazon Associate Program
They don't really need an introduction, the LARGEST shopping website on Earth has a pretty decent affiliate program too! I made $4,000 this past month with them with 2 old websites I set up a year ago, so it's fairly passive for me since doing the work to get it built.
- Free & Easy to Join
- MASSIVE Product Catalog
- Most commissions are on the lower side (2-8%), BUT amazon tends to convert somewhere between 3-10% of all users for at least one purchase .
This is another one I signed up for "back in the day" when I first started, I believe I was promoting youtube Recording Software, and iPhone 5s Cases at the time! LOL
Anyway, Shareasale literally partners with THOUSANDS of different vendors online, from Airlines, to Hotels, SAS (software) companies, sports gear, luxury stuff, Cell Phone Case Manufacturers, and a ton more. At last count, they had around 5,000 Vendors, and growing every month.
More Worth Looking at
More Coming Soon...
That sums up my list for now, but I plan on updating it frequently, so bookmark it and check back soon.
Anything I MISSED?
Let me know what niches you want info on or what affiliate programs I should add to the list!
This is Version 1.0 - I will be updating this as I find new worthy programs or networks! 🙂
One last thing...I put a lot of time into this, share or link back if you found it useful!