5 Steps for Newbies to Make Money Online
I’ve got people coming to me every DAY that are trying to make their first $1.00 online.
It’s actually easier than most people expect, but you do need to put a little work into it. I PROMISE you, once you DO earn your first $1.00, $10.00 or even $100.00 online and get that first taste of success – it DOES become easier because you’ve seen that it’s possible, and your mind KNOWS it’s possible. 🙂
- Pick a niche you enjoy and are comfortable talking or writing about. If you’re working with something you enjoy doing naturally, it’s not going to feel like work! For an advantage, use Keyword Supremacy for your Keyword Research to find a profitable niche and keywords before you start!
- Next up – you need a website. Get yourself a UNIQUE domain name. Don’t just cram some keywords into it and be content, take some time and put thought into your domain name.
- Bad Example: www.how-to-make-money-online.com
- Bad Example: www.Makemoneyontheinterneteasily.com
- Good Example: www.WorkLessEarnMore.com
- Good Example: www.Income247.com
- Start a blog/website. WordPress is the easiest way to do this. Start off by creating 5-10 articles about needs people in your niche might have. Google Sniper 3 does a GREAT job at teaching this method, and I’ve seen many newbies earn money on their first day with it. I’m not going to go into details on this now, but there are plenty of Tutorials online for this.
- Create an Email List Create an email list, offer people something of value for FREE if they sign up. This will allow you to build a relationship with them and market to them time and time again.
- Traffic: Drive traffic with any method you’re familiar with or don’t mind learning. I recommend SEO, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google Plus, guest posting on other blogs & even blog commenting on relevant blogs.
Anyways, I wanted to keep this short and to the point. If you have any questions, let me know in the comments below.
ALSO – if you found this useful, PLEASE share it on Facebook and Twitter! 🙂