Affiliate Marketing Basics – AKA Internet Marketing 101
>> Click here for My FAVORITE Affiliate Marketing Training for Newbies <<
As a result of this, I CONSTANTLY get questions such as:
- “How can I make $50 a day online fast?”
- “How can I make $10k a month online with no work?”
- “How can I get rich quick online?”
Well, the answer to all three of those questions and MANY others is a resounding NO!!!!!!!!!
Internet Marketing (affiliate marketing) is essentially 3 things:
- Identify your target market
- Place your offer in front of them
- They buy it, or sign up and you get a commission for the sale!
Yup, that’s it. There’s no getting rich overnight, or push button millions – BUT if you’re willing to put in some work there is DEFINITELY room to make A-LOT of money online, and it’s not that hard once you get the basics down.
Check out these series of videos for a great overview!
(Note: this is NOT my video, just a useful one I felt was applicable to the content in this post)
As you no doubt figured out, There are MANY ways to earn money online
Yup, you read that right – there are MANY ways to earn money online, including but NOT limited to:
- Clickbank Affiliate Program
- Clickbank is THE largest affiliate marketing website of it’s kind on the planet. Sign up for free, and promote various digital products in all TYPES of niches including Make Money Online, Health, Cooking, weight loss, muscle building and a TON more. If people click on your affiliate link, you get a commission ranging from 50 to 90% of the sale price! It’s VERY easy to promote clickbank products via blog posts, youtube videos, email marketing and more.
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- This is quite similar to clickbank, only you’re going to be promoting physical items such as laptops, baby strollers or whatever your heart desires!
- Make money blogging
- Start a blog (like this one!) on a niche/topic that you enjoy and try to post content regularly to it to build up traffic to it. Once you start generating enough traffic, you can generate income with Google Adsense or by placing affiliate links on your site. Needless to say, you’ll want to choose affiliate programs and products your audience will WANT to buy, not something totally unrelated.
- Email Marketing
- Email marketing is PERSONALLY one of my top earners, and needless to say one of my FAVORITE ways to make money with affiliate marketing. Broken down as SIMPLE as possible, you offer your leads a kick ass FREE product in exchange for their email address. In return you’re able to add them to your email list, and by using an auto responder service such as aweber, sendlane or getresponse – you’re able to send them daily emails both promoting your affiliate links and building up a relationship with them.
It’s as easy as finding a product you want to promote, and getting it in front of your target audience via SEO, social media, youtube marketing, PPC (pay per click) marketing You can even PERFORM SERVICES (via fiverr.com, odesk and other outsourcing related websites) but we won’t get into that.
Anyways, this post is NOT meant to go into super detail on any of the above topics. It’s just meant to stand as a REMINDER to what works, and what doesn’t work.
Remember to APPLY YOURSELF in everything you do, and remember there is no easy way out or push button solution for Making Money on the Internet.
Talk soon! 🙂
P.S. I’ve got a FEW recommended products for newbies to check out, some are active now – others are coming out SOON but I happen to know they’re going to be awesome
- Google Sniper 3 – Available NOW – This is a great course by George Montagu Brown. Don’t mind the hype in the video, you’re NOT going to make your first $1,000 overnight with this – BUT I’ve seen COMPLETE newbies make $250 their very first DAY with this course. It’s got a TON of valuable content and PLENTY of step-by-step training videos LITERALLY guiding you through A-Z to picking a niche, keyword research, building a website, optimizing it for conversions and of course.
- There is AN AMAZING Keyword Research Tool called Keyword Supremacy you should check out if you’re at all serious about SEO or making money blogging.
- Build my List – Out early May 2015 – This is a GREAT course on making bank using email marketing, I know the guy behind the product and MIGHT end up doing some of the training for that one too, lol
- $100k Factory – Not out until early June 2015, but I know the guy behind this (Aidan Booth) and have NO problem recommending it. He’s a LEGIT marketer and has a genuine PASSION for helping people make money online. This course is all about how YOU can create 4 simple affiliate marketing websites, and use those to generate your first $100,000. You can read more about it at the link above, get my full review AND read about my awesome bonus for it if you do decide to purchase via my link.
- Page One Engine – This total SEO training course will have you quitting your day job in no time! Out for a VERY limited time in June and July 2015 ONLY!