How to get Rich Overnight!
Table of Contents
- 1 So, you want to Get Rich Quick…?
- 2 My Story – Yes, this is Relevant, damnit! 🙂
- 2.1 Honestly, it was NOT pretty
- 2.2 While clickbank’s products are MOSTLY good now in the IM niche, unfortunately others have stepped up to fill their former void.
- 2.3 In fact, here are a few more fun examples for you to LOL or even ROFL or maybe LMAO at!
- 2.4 OR – HOW ABOUT THIS ONE (from a few years back) 🙂
- 2.5 I REALLLLLLLLLLY HOPE YOU DON’T FALL FOR THIS STUFF
- 2.6 Here are a few NEW examples I found just NOW while looking at the latest clicksure launches. (February, 2015)
- 2.8 Here’s the sad thing…
- 2.9 Want my advice?
- 3 What I’m going to show you next really works!
So, you want to Get Rich Quick…?
I don’t know about you, but I’m SICK and tired of all the so-called “Gurus” pushing products that “guarantee” you’ll get rich overnight by simply clicking your mouse three or seven times!
My Story – Yes, this is Relevant, damnit! 🙂
I first got my start with “fake gurus” in Internet Marketing in 2010 or 2011 or so. Basically, these are the guys with RIDICULOUSLY exaggerated income claims. They’re the one’s usually talking to you from their private boat, limo, jet, helicopter or mansion.
Anyway, a few years ago – I came across a product being sold on ClickBank that flat out claimed if you bought the product, you’re going to make thousands of dollars overnight – and possibly even MILLIONS that very month! (check out Clickbank University 2.0 for CB training)
I was new, but not naive.
I knew this was too good to be true, so I purchased the product – and confirmed my suspicions of it being utter crap. I did the only logical thing a guy in my situation would do and threw up a quick rant on youtube telling people what the product was about and why it would not work.
Basically, the ‘products’ were USUALLY 3 or 4 click “Instant Website” builders (or something equally stupid that isn’t worth a damn, dammit!)
As an UP-SELL (for $250 or so, if not more) they would give you a super duper amazing backlink builder than would build 10,000 backlinks per minute for you and triple your income overnight! (BullShit!)
Honestly, it was NOT pretty
My review consisted of me in my bedroom or living room yelling into the camera about what a crap product this was! LOL – I would tell people what the product was, and usually turn my camera towards the screen to show that I did indeed purchase it. (Admit it, this is the most super duper High-Tech technique you’ve heard of in the past 14,047 years, right?!)
Anyways, that was the extent of my reviews. I DID get better at them, and eventually started to do a screen capture video showing people the product itself live as I navigate on my screen.
Needless to say, these looked much better – ANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD you weren’t just stuck looking at my face all day. I actually showed useful stuff like the actual product not working and most definitely NOT making me rich after clicking my mouse button 3 times…
I would then not only tell people why they should NOT buy product A, but I’d make a recommendation for a LEGIT product instead, and give my reasoning.
Basically, my “review” process boiled down to this.
- Step 1: This product sucks, here’s what it looks like, here’s what it “does” and here’s why it WON’T make you richer than the President of Planet Earth (Doctor Who in extreme situations) in 35 seconds or less. (Important: I actually TRIED the other products before giving them negative reviews, and they really WERE bad – it’s very important to be honest!)
- Step 2: On the OTHER hand – THIS OTHER product is awesome, and here’s why!
- Step 3: Save people a ton of money on the crap product, they LOVE me for saving them money – AND quite a few of them buy what I’m recommending instead!
- Step 4: Profit!
I then decided to build a squeeze page and collect email addresses, I didn’t really understand it yet – but this was my START of MY very own list building adventure!
Anyways, Around this time, MANY (but not all) Internet Marketing clickbank products were like this:
Get rich quick schemes purchased over and over again by disappointed consumers who probably just thought they were doing something wrong (hence why it wasn’t working for them).
Honestly, it’s NOT your fault if you’ve fallen for this type of scammy product before – I have myself, so quit beating yourself up over it.
Anyways, a few years ago – clickbank (in order to get in good with the FCC) decided to clean up their act – and no longer allow high hype products like this that promise over night riches. Gone are the days of fake earning screen shots, and promises of 3 clicks to millions.
While clickbank’s products are MOSTLY good now in the IM niche, unfortunately others have stepped up to fill their former void.
A good example of this is clicksure.
While not ALL Clicksure IM products are scams these days – I’d say that a good 9 out of 10 are, on any given day.
Like clickbank in it’s “glory days” – clicksure is filled with actors in rented Bentleys, Limo’s, private jets, and of course impressively huge mansions and don’t forget the attitude of self-entitlement.
Now though, it’s not JUST Internet Marketing based scams – but the scammers have gone into things like Binary Options (this one’s huge) and even ‘get paid for surveys‘ type products.
Basically, if it seems too good to be true….if you’re being pitched by a person showing you “their” fancy car, private jet, mansion or even yacht….it’s MOST LIKELY a scam and not worth your dollar.
I remember ONE from a few years back, the actor was in Southern France (via green screen) talking about how they STOLE this super duper top secret money making software from their former boss, the EVIL GURU (insert evil laugh here) and how they wanted to get it out to as many people as possible…for only $49.99
It was so ridiculous, YET so many people bought it despite the fact that it seemed too good to be true, they wanted to believe it so desperately. I guess this is also good proof that it’s very easy to SELL with emotions over logic.
In fact, here are a few more fun examples for you to LOL or even ROFL or maybe LMAO at!
OR – HOW ABOUT THIS ONE (from a few years back) 🙂
I REALLLLLLLLLLY HOPE YOU DON’T FALL FOR THIS STUFF
Here are a few NEW examples I found just NOW while looking at the latest clicksure launches. (February, 2015)
100% Actors – these one’s use actors on film now, and less text and flashy headlines like the one’s you see above…
Picture of a fake GURU and his “family” and “mansion”
Here’s the sad thing…
Many people will buy EACH product like this that comes out.
They’re suckered by the smooth sales pitch, they’re hypnotized by the thought of retiring early, taking their family on that dream vacation, or even buying that dream house or car.
They’ll buy product after product, and never fully grasp the fact that they’re being ripped off each and every single time.
They’ll spend THOUSANDS of dollars on these B.S. “products” that promise the work will be “done for them”, instead of investing in a REAL education that requires *gasp* they have to learn something and do the work themselves.
I actually SPOKE with a person that created quite a few of these hot selling products – and you know what he told me? (And I quote)
“They’re going to buy this stuff regardless, so it might as well be from me…”
Yup – you heard that right! I could show you the conversation we had in skype – but I don’t roll that way.
The ONLY reason they’re putting these products out is because they KNOW that the same suckers will continue to buy product after product, throwing away dollar after dollar.
The sad truth is, even though some of these products offer a BASIC understanding of SOME aspects of Internet Marketing – the products in themselves are NOT enough to help anybody get rich online, let alone even make a few bucks.
Internet Marketing takes an education – it IS something you can learn yourself, but it takes HARD WORK – and it’s most certainly not going to be “done for you” with “3 clicks of your mouse”.
Want my advice?
Assuming I haven’t scared you off by now with my honesty, I DO have a few recommendations.
- If it sounds too good to be true...it USUALLY is.
- Sign up for a FREE Account at the Warrior Forum. It’s the largest Internet Marketing community on the planet. If you pay attention and take the time to read, study and learn – there’s a lot to be learned there. A lot of big IMers got their start there.
- Understand that IM is NOT just a hobby you can play with on the weekends to earn a full time income. It’s going to take TIME to learn, test, and you need to understand you probably WILL fail your first few attempts. I like to quote my friend Brian G Johnson on this, “People DO NOT fail at internet marketing, they simply GIVE UP before the magic happens.“
- Invest in LEGITIMATE products that are proven to work. A few of my favorites are Super Affiliate System, and Clickbank University 2.0. I’m also a huge fan of the training at Money Revealed, and of course The Knowledge Broker Blueprint.
- Seriously, don’t give up – I can’t state HOW important that is. I can’t tell you HOW many times I wanted to give up when I first got started. I’m stubborn though, and I was DETERMINED to make this work. Well, I did stick with it, and I DID indeed make things work – and much better than I could have ever imagined. I’ve built up an AMAZING income and lifestyle for myself and my family, I’ve made some AMAZING friends and business partners – and I also get to travel around the world teaching and helping others to learn IM as well. Granted – that last bit is not for everybody, but just so you know – it’s definitely possible.
What I’m going to show you next really works!
I have good news, making money online is a real thing! AND – the best part? It’s MUCH more lucrative and for many (including myself) is a real, full time, online business!
I try to be 100% upfront and honest about everything I do on it. (Which is why I warn you to avoid these types of programs, instead of giving them glowing recomendations)
Feel free to google me, Jeff Lenney, you’ll find tons of good things about me and the success people have had following my advice & recommendations!
Anyways, There’s an amazing program I know of, it’s 100% legit and you can make MUCH more than these silly surveys or ad click websites pay you.
The Link is Below:
Don’t mind the flashiness of the video, it may seem too good to be true, he’s the real deal and I would not recommend him otherwise.
I’ve known John Crestani, the man behind this course, for a few years now, I’ve taken the training myself.
I’ve seen people BRAND NEW to the internet make money with it. Are you next?
Marketing on Zeee InterWebs (in my best German accent) is a GREAT way to earn extra income or even REPLACE your day job – but you only get out of it what you put into it…
If you have any questions, PLEASE let me know in the comments section below – and don’t forget to like/tweet/sent smoke signals or telegrams about this post if you found it useful! 🙂
(Bonus Points if you live stream and tell people about it!)
Thanks again for reading this – and here’s to a successful year for ALL of us!