How to Win the Lottery Step-by-Step!
Lately, I’ve been hearing about various products that promise the “secrets” to winning the lottery.
There are programs out that that you can BUY that claim (and sometimes guarantee) you can use their system or software to help you win the lottery.
Just a FEW of these programs are:
- The Silver Lotto System
- Lottery Crusher
- The Lotto Crusher System
- Smart Lottery Wheel
- Winslips Lottery System
Anyways, before we get into these programs – let’s take a look at the odds of winning the lotto!
What are the Chances of Winning the Lottery?
According to NationalGeographic.com, “The odds of winning the Mega Millions jackpot hover around 1 in 259 million, thanks to an October 2013 increase in numbers available for the lottery. Before the increase, the odds of winning the jackpot were 1 in 176 million. To put that in perspective, the population of the United States is around 317 million people.“
- Odds of getting struck by lightning in your lifetime: 1 in 3,000
- Odds of being injured by a toilet this year: 1 in 10,000
- Odds of getting killed by a shark: 1 in 3.7 million
- Odds of dying from an asteroid or comet: between 1 in 3,000 and 1 in 250,000
- Odds of your car hitting a deer in Hawaii, the state where that is least likely to occur: 1 in 6,787
- Odds of dying from a bee sting: 1 in 6 million
- Odds of being murdered today in the United States: 1 in 19,000
And as for the lottery itself:
- The odds of winning the jackpot are about 1 in 176 million.
- Odds of winning something (even the dollar you spent to get the ticket) in the lottery: 1 in 15
- Odds of winning the second-place $1 million prize (matching the numbers on five balls but not the required megaball): 1 in 18.5 million.
Now, onto my promise about winning in 3 easy steps!
- Please realize that the chances of you winning the lottery are ALMOST impossible. As stated above, you’re more likely to die from a bee sting, or even die by being hit by an asteroid or comet.
- Understand that the people claiming you can win the lottery and SELLING you a system for $40, $75 or even $100 are just out to steal you’re money. If they DID have a system to win the lottery:
- Why would they share it with you?
- Why would they need to SELL it if they’re already Multimillionaires themselves?
- Know that you’re NOT alone in your wanting to earn good money, to take care of your kids, your spouse, your family or to pay the bills.
[boxibt style=”yellow”]Some Fun Things to Consider:
- 1/3 of people in the United States think winning the lottery is the only way to become financially secure in life.
- You have better chances of getting into a car accident, plane accident, or struck by lightning than to win the lottery.
So, what CAN you do to earn some extra money?
Well, I’m NOT going to promise that you’re going to be an instant-millionaire, but there ARE some training programs available such as Google Sniper 3 that DO allow you to earn a pretty good income from home, on the internet.
You’re NOT going to get rich overnight with it, but with a few hours a weeks worth of work it’s VERY possible to earn an extra $50, $100 or even $250 per DAY on the internet. I don’t know about you, but an extra $1500, $3000 or more per month would sure go along way with paying most peoples bills and helping out with daily living.
Anyways, PLEASE don’t waste your money on any lotto programs or software – no matter WHAT they claim, I assure you they’re just lies.
Anyways, I hope this helps you out and saves you some money. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask! 🙂