National Institute For Cannabis Investors (NICI) Review
Hey It's Jeff, and thanks for stopping by to check out my National Institute For Cannabis Investors (NICI) Review.
For those that don't know me, it's important to know that I never review a product unless I actually get it first, review it, and make sure it more-or-less delivers what it promises.
By the end of my review, you'll find out if the NICI Newsletter is Smokin' Hot, or a Half-Baked attempt at just rolling up sales.
Now I do have to be honest, I have very High Expectations going into this review. Mike Ward (the co-founder) has a great reputation in the Investing Community, so does he deliver a hit with NICI, or does it just go up in smoke?
Editors Note: Did you count all of the weed puns in the paragraphs above? 🙂
Anyway, I certainly did pick up a membership to NICI, so let's get to the reason you're here:
What IS National Institute For Cannabis Investors all about?
I was curious too, so I joined! 🙂
This is not all about Penny Pot Stocks , the National Institute for Cannabis Investors (NICI) was created by the most successful cannabis CEO's & Investors in modern history. It's also very well politically connected.
It's goal is to help transform you, it's reader, into a new Marijuana Millionaire. They plan on doing this by leveraging their board members intelligence gathering - their business connections AND political connections.
Using this information, their goal is to alert you every time they find an opportunity in the Marijuana/Cannabis industry. Here's why this gets (in my opinion) very exciting:
- Literally, every cannabis stock they'’ll bring you has the potential to deliver a 1,000%+ windfall.
- And they’re also going to show you how you could become a cannabis angel investor.
Of course, angel investing is highly speculative.But if you can dedicate a small slice of your portfolio to it, you could earn oversized returns.
Anyway, enough about that...
What's in the Members Area?
The members area is actually quite large, but it's also (fortunately) very easy to navigate and understand as well.
This is the dashboard" or homepage of the members area, and gives you quick access to view everything you need quickly.
You can get quick access to the latest reports, the stock portfolio, latest alerts, research reports & more!
Just to be clear, you CAN opt to get the alerts via both text AND email as well, however all alerts are also archived here in the members area for easy access!
This is where the monthly issues are stored, each issue (generally) contains 1 or more buy alert. Looking at The issue for January, 2019 (for example), it makes recommendations on 6 individual cannabis stocks to consider buying/adding to your portfolio.
This is, needless to say, where the stock portfolio is. New members will see a full model portfolio of ALL of the stock recommendations in play today. You're also given the opportunity to add these (and other) stocks to your OWN investment portfolio in the site, for easier tracking (like shown below).
While I'm NOT able to share the current stock picks in the members area, I can tell you that I reviewed each of the current 12 active stock recommendations, and MOST of them are up quite nicely. Some of them are more recent for this month, a few are from October 2018, but all are from within the past 6 months with plenty of room to grow still!
Well, as soon as you join you're given immediate access to Four Special Reports.
Each of the reports focuses on an investment opportunity with the potential to make you very rich:
- Special Report #1 Prescription-Free CBD: The Firm Set to Disrupt the $1.1 Trillion Pharmaceutical Industry!
- Special Report #2 The Innovator: A Simple Solution for a Big Dollar Problem!
- Special Report #3 Cannabis’s First Household Name Could Make You a Fortune!
- Special Report #4 The #1 Cannabis Startup to Target Today!
Then each month, you'll receive a COMPLETE (and new) Cannabis Investment Package.
These include all of their research and analysis on the latest cannabis investment target, AND a Video Investor Presentation to guide you through each chart, all the financials, and their projection for future returns.
To help you along the way with these, you get free access to:
- Their proprietary Portfolio Tracker to monitor the stocks growth
- Their Weekly Progress Reports, to cover every new development.
- AND - their real-time profit alerts to know when it's time to cash out on any of your cannabis investments.
Newbie Friendly Video Training
NICI has created a five-part video training series to make this information easy to digest and accessible to literally everybody.
The video training shows you literally everything you need to know about this industry, and also includes step-by-step instructions (over the shoulder style) for buying your first cannabis stock.
So if you're "green" to investing in this industry, or stocks all-together - don't worry - you're covered. 🙂
Invitation to the annual NICI Retreat.
Every year, NICI hosts a massive retreat, and you're invited.
You'll have the opportunity to meet some of the biggest names in the Cannabis Investment Industry, including some of the CEO's of the companies driving this industry forward.
You'll be able to see the key players present their latest developments, network with your fellow members & subscribers at the kick-off cocktail party, AND you can even bring a friend or spouse along too!
My NICI Review
I'm really impressed with what they have to offer. Seriously, I reviewed ALL 12 of the stocks they have currently active in the portfolio, and nearly ALL of them were UP at the time of my checking (February 23rd, 2019).
The Medical & Recreational Marijuana Industry is amazing, I project that it's just going to go up from here. I'm actually REALLY glad I joined when I did, and am going to be making my first investments next week after I review all of the training.
The price is just $39.00 for one year, or you can choose to join for $79.00 for 2 years, and get access to 3 additional Plus Diamond Level Reports.
Note: Once you join, you're ALSO given the chance to become a life-time member for a one time price, so if that's something you'd consider, just join at the 1 year price of $39.00 - thank me later 😉
Either way it's NOT an expensive investment, and you're covered by 2 Money Back Guarantees.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, just ask for it.
- If at least 5 of the opportunities they present you DON'T have the chance to 10x returns over the next 12 months, you can contact the team for a full refund.
Now, as for the content presented itself...
Here is my list of Pros & Cons
- This is seriously "wow" inducing, jaw-dropping content.
- The information is SUPER easy to understand, AND most of the picks on their portfolio are UP - meaning their members are getting the opportunity to make money!
- You're getting information from THE Top Investors in the Cannabis Industry, and the research they present behind each of their picks is beyond impressive.
- The price is stupid-affordable at just $39 for one year, or $79 for 2 years.
- I have to say this, there are ZERO guarantees. While they do their best to give profitable investment advice, there are zero guarantees with regards to how much money you could make, or lose.
- While they do their best to provide solid research along with their recommendations, there are zero guarantees. As with any investment, ONLY invest what you can afford. Don't gamble your rent or mortgage money on this stuff. Plus, many of them are long-term investments anyway, I plan on holding a few of mine for years.
The Final Verdict
If you can't tell, I'm a 'bit' excited about this opportunity. I review so many stock & investment newsletters, and so many are just so full of fluff I can't put them on my website. (I'd rather not deal with their legal teams for my negative reviews).
The National Institute For Cannabis Investors is 100% Legit, and I'd have no problem recommending this to you, my parents, my best friends grandmothers dog, you get the idea.
That being said, I suggest picking it up now - I promise you'll thank me. 🙂
Any questions, let me know below, don't be shy!
Disclaimer: The above references an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.