Profits Unlimited Review (Paul Mampilly) by Real Member
Hey Folks, Jeff Lenney here. And thank you for stopping by to check out my Profits Unlimited Review. (This is, of course, the Stock Investment Newsletter by Paul Mampilly and Banyan Hill Publishing.)
I'm just going to cut straight to the chase, Profits Unlimited blew me away with it's stock picks and a pretty damn good success rate.
In fact, Profits Unlimited is beating the market 3:1!
So - does Profits Unlimited still bring the same results in 2021?
Let's find out and get to the reason you're here:
Important: If you find my review useful, and I really hope you do – you can join via this link here. I get a small referral fee if you become a member, and it helps me pay the bills!
What IS Profits Unlimited all about?
I got it, so I can show you!
This is a snippet of some of the best open gains, not all plays work out like this. There are MANY more picks in profits unlimited below these, by the way, this is the first 20 or so out of 100
As I mentioned towards the top of this profits unlimited review, every year has been gains for members that followed 100% of the recommended stock picks.
😲 These are the real numbers from the profits portfolio. I pulled them from the newsletter personally!
And of course there is more in the Profits Unlimited Member's Area...
- Weekly Updates. You’ll never be left in the dark. Every week, Paul's going to reach out to you with updates on their current positions and what’s happening in the markets.
- Trade Alerts. When it's time to close out on an existing position, he'll send you an email that will explain exactly what you need to do. You can make the trade over your phone, desktop or tablet. It’s that easy.
- Monthly Briefings. I'll be honest, This is my favorite part, and it's the core of Paul's newswsletter. Each month, Paul dives into a specific topic. Usually, the topic revolves around a new investment he's targeting. He'll essentially take you with him as he meets with industry insiders and show you what he finds as he conducts his forensic investigation on the trade that month.
- 24/7 Website Access. All past and current issues of Profits Unlimited are stored on the encrypted website that members can access anytime, anywhere.
- A Dedicated Customer Service Team. If you ever have questions about your Profits Unlimited Membership or ANYTHING contained within, simply give one of my team members a call at or shoot them an email and they'll walk you through whatever you need.
On top of all this, Members of Profits Unlimited ALSO get access to...
Getting Started Guides
This section contains 2 books you can download:1.) Beginners Guide to Investing
Whether you’re a beginner or someone looking to enhance your investing savvy, you’ll find everything you need to know about the mechanics and myths of the money-making machine known as the stock market in this guide.
This 42 Page book covers things such as; The Basics of Investing, A Stock Market Overview, How to make money with Stocks, Targeting the Best Stocks, and much much more!
2.) The Profits Unlimited Trading Manual
This is exactly what it sounds like, an A-Z for trading successfully with Paul's strategy, and understanding why he does what he does.
It's full of things like trading terms you need to know, and more!
I'm not going to list them all out here for you, but As a member of Profits Unlimited, you are entitled to the many Free Reports they produce each year.
These cover things such as AI Stocks, Blockchain, Technology Stocks, and even types of stocks to avoid like the plague.
What Readers are Saying
This is a list of actual Profits Unlimited subscribers feedback sent in to Paul, sharing the success they've had since joining his newsletter.
These and more are all found within the profits unlimited members area. It's worth taking a little time to go through them, and really gets you motivated!
I won't list them all out, but they're worth a read and are honestly quite motivating.
If you want to join WITHOUT having to watch the entire sales presentation, Skipthe long Video Presentation & Join Now Here's the link to Sign Up: Click here for the details & Join Now
My Profits Unlimited Review
That being said, looking at the trade history and the quality of the content & training within Profits Unlimited has me actually quite excited to make my first investment from Paul's recommendations.
It's clear that Paul Mampilly knows his stuff, and it's hard to find anything truly negative on Profits Unlimited online. I feel confident in him as an expert and guide.
At just $79.00 Profits Unlimited is MUCH more affordable than many $3,000 or $5,000 per year Stock or Investing newsletters that I've checked out, and refunded in a few cases.
As you know, many stock newsletters are just pump-and-dumps, or half ass researched stocks - so it's refreshing to see this kind of loyalty and positivity from the other readers!
The Profits Unlimited Premium Subscription is $79.00, and includes digital (via email & website) as well as Print Subscriptions to Profits Unlimited. On top of that, you get 3 bonus reports mentioned on the sales page.
Overall, Profits Unlimited has performed very well, and people are quite happy with his picks and recommendations.
Profits Unlimited Pros & Cons
- Simply put, While Paul does his best (and usually wins), there ARE NO GUARANTEES.
- These are investment recommendations based on Paul and his team's expert research, but it's very important to remember you may lose money just as easily as you can gain it.
- Do NOT Invest Money you can't afford to lose. I know it's cliche, but it's solid advice I've stuck to for years, and you should as well.
- A lot of his picks are on the cutting edge of Technology. One of the big ones (that you should hold) has pretty good potential for becoming massive in the next couple of years.
- The Price: At only $79.00, you're not investing an arm and a leg to get his stock recommendations.
- Money Back Guarantee: There is a full 12 Month/1-Year Money Back Guarantee. If you're not happy at ANY time during your membership, send in an email, and get a full refund, just like that!
Is There a Money Back Guarantee?
YES - for a full 12 MONTHS, if you're not satisfied with it you can let them know, and they'll issue a full refund (and let you keep what you've already received).
My Advice, Join Now - I'm a member and I'm glad I made that decision. At the price, I truly feel that Profits Unlimited is a no-brainier, you can always get a refund if you're not happy, though I don't expect that to be the case.
I honestly have no idea if they're planning on raising the price from $79.00 back up to $496.00, or if that's just a marketing stunt - but even at $496.00 I'd advise you to pick this up, the potential is just too good to ignore.
Paul knows his stuff, and he does his best to get you profitable investment picks, but he's not a physic so you'll probably both win and lose some.
I LOVE that he's honest about his losses, but I love even more that he's been profitable with his picks every year since the newsletter launched. 🙂
Important: Please keep in mind this is a yearly membership, if for some reason you don't like it but forget to cancel or get a refund, you'll be charged a renewal fee in a year for your next years membership.
If you want to join WITHOUT having to watch the entire sales presentation, Skip the long Video Presentation & Join Now Click here for the details & Join Now
Disclaimer: The above references an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.
Paul Mampilly is an American investor and former hedge fund manager. He is the founder of popular investment newsletter Profits Unlimited, where he uses his skills, experience, and knowledge as a former Wall Street insider to guide his more than 130,000 subscribers into stocks that are primed to shoot higher.
Born in India, Paul came to the United States as a young man and quickly joined the ranks on Wall Street. With almost 30 years of experience in the investment world, he started his career in 1991 as a research assistant at Bankers Trust. He quickly rose to prominent positions at ING, Deutsche Bank, and more.
Eventually, he was recruited by an asset management firm to manage one of its hedge funds. With Paul’s help, the hedge fund went from $1.3 billion to $5.8 billion, growing the whole firm’s assets to $25 billion! Barron’s named it one of the “world’s best” hedge funds at the time.
Paul also participated in a prestigious investment competition. With a starting investment of $50 million, Paul and his team generated a 76% return in a single year, growing that investment to $88 million. That would be noteworthy in itself, except that he achieved this while the market was crashing during the 2008 and 2009 economic crisis without shorting stocks.
Paul grew tired of the pace on Wall Street, so after making a series of formidable investment returns, he retired at the age of 42. However, he doesn’t consider himself to be “retired.” Now, instead of making money for the ultra rich, Paul has shifted focus in his retirement to making money for Main Street Americans. To that end, Paul began writing Profits Unlimited in 2016 with one purpose in mind … to find stocks that go up and will make regular people rich.
By following his recommendations, thousands of people have made thousands, hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars that have allowed them to retire comfortably, pay off debts, put their kids through college and more.