People ask me on a regular basis WHAT resources they need in order to get started with Internet Marketing.
SO – I decided to make it easy for you, and compile a list in one easy to access place.
Website Registration and Hosting:
I use HostMonster and am quite happy with them. Prices start at $6.99 per MONTH for Unlimited Web Hosting – and you can also REGISTER your new websites with them making it a great ‘one stop shop’
Sign up at http://www.hostmonster.com
If you ask ANY Email Marketer which they prefer – you’ll get a few answers, but the most COMMON are Aweber – and GetResponse
PERSONALLY, I use aWeber, Other Marketers I know use one or the other – both are equally good in my opinion and they BOTH offer free trials for 30 days – pick one and go with it, no need to use both:
Believe it or not, you can outsource ANYTHING on the Web These days.
- Content – I primarily Use IWriter.com – It’s free to sign up, and you DO NOT have to pay unless you’re happy with the content you receive.
- SqueezePages – There are a few things you can do here:
- WP Lead Rocket for WordPress. I use this MYSELF and love it – it’s $39.99 ONE TIME and you can use it on every squeeze page you ever build, ever. Check out a few examples of how they look here
- ODesk.com– HTML Webpage or LandingPage Design – I use this alot, and you don’t pay unless you’re happy with the work received and you can outsource ANYTHING on there, including content, SEO, web design, database work or even get VA’s (virtual assistants)
- Fiverr.com – get stuff designed for $5.00 or so – might take up to 10-15 days to get, but usually the work is good – if you want something quicker – ODesk is a better bet.
At any rate, I hope you find this helpful. Got any questions, drop me a line HERE – I respond to each email – yup – I’m real ! haha