The Law of Attraction is immensely powerful but I constantly hear people complaining that it does not work and that this whole deal about the law of attraction is a fallacy!
Well, the reason that it does not work for many is that they don’t know how to use the law to full effect.
To be honest, I too had many doubts regarding the law of attraction.
However, upon deep contemplation and by paying close attention to the scheme of events around me, I understood the finer details of the workings of the law of attraction.
Now I want to share my observations with you in the form of these 5 tips for using the law of attraction in your life!
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Law Of Attraction Tips:
- 1.1 1) Only acknowledge the positive and completely ignore the negative:
- 1.2 2) Focus on what you can do rather than on what you cannot:
- 1.3 3) Visualization is fantastic but it is nothing without action:
- 1.4 4) Let go of your limiting beliefs: Limiting beliefs sabotage your success!
- 1.5 5) Total immersion: You need to totally immerse yourself if you want something really bad.
- 1.6 Share this:
5 Law Of Attraction Tips:
1) Only acknowledge the positive and completely ignore the negative:
Sounds vague right?
Let me explain through the help of an example:
Say that your goal is to exercise everyday for an hour early in the morning. But when the alarm rings, you don’t feel like waking up. You want to go back to sleep. Here’s the thing, you must completely ignore the option of going back to sleep.
You should not even let it enter your mind.
You must focus solely on getting up and going out to exercise. It is a bit tricky in the beginning but with practice, you will become adept at controlling your thoughts.
Treat your mind like a garden of positivity and don’t let negativity enter into it. Just learn to ignore it or rather – don’t even acknowledge it. Acknowledging negativity puts you into a bad emotional state. You will complain about how hard it is to wake up early, then later you will feel guilty for not exercising.
Focus solely on exercising and getting healthier every day. Whatever you do, do not fight negative thoughts – just ignore them and carry on with your positive intention.
2) Focus on what you can do rather than on what you cannot:
People complain a lot about their limitations instead of utilizing their assets and taking advantage of the available opportunities.
Here’s another example and how you can apply it to your own life.
Let’s say that you have decided to eat healthy. Obviously, you cannot eat junk foods, fried foods and sweets etc. Focus exclusively on all the great, healthy refreshing foods that you can eat rather than the ones that you should not. Don’t think of the carcinogenic burgers and fries that poison your body – focus on the succulent, tender, flavorful grilled chicken breasts that nourish you!
Instead of feeling bad that you cannot eat sugar laden ice cream (which will give you diabetes), take pleasure in munching on the fresh fruit that is actually good for you.
Do you SEE how this works?
Instead of complaining about what you don’t have, start taking pleasure in what you do. 🙂
3) Visualization is fantastic but it is nothing without action:
You can visualize all you want but this alone is not enough.
You have to take action. Simply sitting at home and visualizing that a bag of money will be delivered to your doorstep is foolish. There are many laws that govern the universe – law of logic, laws of physics, the law of attraction etc.
You cannot have an illogical wish – for example: You may wish that there was no gravity on earth. No matter how strong your visualization, gravity will not cease to exist. Similarly, you may wish to lose weight but you are too lazy to exercise and eat right.
The laws of physics demand that in order to lose weight, you must burn more calories than you consume.
Thus visualization alone is not enough to get a six pack, you actually have to work hard! So instead of trying to attract a six pack by magic, try to attract healthier lifestyle choices instead.
4) Let go of your limiting beliefs: Limiting beliefs sabotage your success!
You may feel that you need to have a college education in order to get rich. And you should try to get an education if you get the chance. However, you should not let this limiting belief create doubt and insecurity in your mind. After all, there are many billionaires who don’t possess a college degree!
Also, say your goal is to become a film star but you don’t exactly look beautiful or handsome. No problem- many film stars and celebs like Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Jim Carrey, Steve Buscemi, Jack Black, Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) are errm…average looking at best. Some like Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus are plain obnoxious LOL.
So let go of your limiting beliefs and know that anything is possible if you believe it is possible. Sometimes it pays not to worry about the details too much – just believe! Or rather, don’t fret about the things that are out of your control. You might not have conventionally handsome looks but that does not stop you from hitting the weights hard and getting ripped!
5) Total immersion: You need to totally immerse yourself if you want something really bad.
Just wishful thinking is not enough!
Say that you want to buy a new car – You cannot just wish that you had a new car.
Here are 5 things you NEED to be doing!
- You need to be visiting auctions – you might strike a great deal.
- You need to be on the lookout for easy finance options.
- You need to be willing to work overtime in order to save for the vehicle. You could even participate in a legitimate contest where you have a chance of winning a cash prize or a car!
- You need to explore every possibility and if something does not work, you should not let it affect you emotionally but simply move on to the next possibility.
- Last but not the least, always be thankful for what you have!
Being thankful puts you in a healthy emotional state. It eradicates neediness and creates more opportunities for you to be thankful!
Want to find out what’s REALLY holding you back? Do you want to find out why you’re not getting all that you DESERVE?
If so, I HIGHLY suggest you watch this free mantra and video on how you can IMAGINE your dreams into reality…
I SINCERELY hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. Have a blessed and productive day, and I’ll talk to you soon! 🙂