Hey Folks, Jeff Lenney here and thanks a TON for stopping by to check out my full Clickbank University Review.
For those that don’t know me, I N-E-V-E-R review a product unless I get it, use it, and make sure it delivers what it promises!
So – let’s get to the reason you’re here!
What IS Clickbank University 2.0 all about?
I Got it, so I can show ya!
If you HAVEN’T done so yet, I highly encourage you to check out the official website of Clickbank University so you can really get a feel for what it’s all about.
Now, having said that – clickbank University is essentially broken down into three different programs, all 3 of which I’m going to cover below.
The FE (Front End) product:
CB University is about teaching YOU how to create your own product and get it listed on the clickbank marketplace. I LIKE this approach as it’s a much different angle then all of the other “make money online” type of products out there.
The Front End product itself is the CB University members area and training. It goes for $47 per month, which may seem a little expensive – but if you actually use it and apply what you learn (as opposed to sitting on your ass and doing nothing) you can make that back pretty quickly with what you learn in the course.
The members area is actually filled with a TON of content, however they don’t make EVERY module readily available at once – “for your protection”.
Now granted, this may seem a little bit shady at first, but as a product myself and having worked on quite a few MEGA launches as a consultant and coach, I actually understand.
I’ve found that if people get access to a LARGE course such as this, people tend to rush through the modules. As a result of this, they FAIL to complete all of the tasks within each module which sets them up for failure.
So, while the modules being “drip fed” into becoming available might seem like a bad thing, I actually recommend it for keeping yourself on track and NOT getting ahead of yourself.
Anyways, the members area is filled with TONS of modules, organized by week (for the most part)
- You’ve got your Orientation that goes over the BASICS of the course
- Class Sign-Ups for the WEEKLY training webinars you get as a member
- The Beginners Section which covers A-Z exactly how you can create your product, this is actually quite impressive and covers:
- Where to Start
- Your first product
- Packaging your product
- Sales Pages + Upsells
- How to Convert VISITORS into Buyers
- Product Pricing and Sales Funnels
- Building an Email List
- Getting your product APPROVED and live in the Clickbank Marketplace
- Leveraging JV (Joint Venture) Partners
- Your Graduation – and what’s next!
- The ADVANCED section gets pretty depth and teaches advanced traffic & conversion methods that clickbanks TOP product vendors use (note: the advanced section is an upsell, and NOT included with your basic membership. It’s recommended, but NOT required to be successful)
- The Affiliates Section – this is for those quite not READY to create their own product, but who still want to learn to promote other people’s products and earn commissions as an affiliate. You can do this WITHOUT a website, without a product and even using OTHER people’s products to promote THOSE products and make a commission!
- University Talks – this is actually REALLY cool section where students are able to learn from other popular clickbank vendors and affiliates HOW they got to where they are. There are new talks added every two weeks!
The 2nd Part
The 2nd part is the Clickbank Builder, which allows people to easily build membership websites just by pointing and clicking, dragging and dropping.
The 3rd Part
The 3RD part of CBU is the Clickbank Advanced Masterclass where students learn how to use advanced traffic and conversion methods to boost sales.