A question I get emailed or asked a lot is: “Is Google Sniper 2 still relevant for 2014” – or “is Google Sniper 2 Outdated?”
Over a year ago (closer to 2 years now), I gave a fairly ‘middle of the road’ review of Google Sniper 2 on Youtube which has received around 25,000 views at of this point in time. (You can view my OLD review on youtube here)
I didn’t say the product was amazing, I didn’t say it was horrible either.
What I did say, however is that it was a bit out of date, but it was NO LONGER RELEVANT due to it teaching outdated methods on finding keywords that could not be ranked without SEO or a larger “authority site”. Basically, it was a good course – but it was getting harder and harder for newbies to find success with it as most of the good Sniper type keywords (easy to rank without SEO) were getting eaten up pretty quickly by the competitors. Keep in mind, this was 1 year ago.
So what do I think of Google Sniper 2 now in 2014, have I changed my mind in 2014?
YES – actually! George Brown and team are working VERY hard on making Google Sniper very relevant for 2014 and beyond.They’re adding a new module on converting your sniper site to an authority site later this week, and having got a sneak peak at it – I must say it’s simply amazing what they’ve put together here.
The UPDATE teaches you how to turn your SNIPER sites into much larger authority sites. What an authority website is, essentially, a much bigger website targeting more keywords and getting more ‘love’ from Google and other search engines do to the size of the site and the freshness of the content. Yes, they do take more work – HOWEVER they pay off quite nicely and you’ll be able to get more traffic, and of course more commissions.
So What Exactly will you LEARN in Google Sniper 2?
Google Sniper 2 consists of step-by-step VIDEO training, with accompanying PDFs you can download in case you’re the type that would read rather than watch a video.
The VERY first thing you’ll do is go through their Introductory PDF e-book.
It gives an overview of what you’ll be learning in the course, and covers such things as:
Traffic & Conversions (and SEO)
- Keyword Research – you need to target the right keyword
- On page optimization – If you don’t get this right then you won’t rank at all.
- Off page optimization – Do enough of this and you can rank for anything you want
This is how we will get a consistent flow of traffic to your site, in 3 simple steps…
- George Brown show you how to find the “golden nuggets”- Keywords with a high search volume,targeted ready to buy visitors, and unbelievably low competition.
- You will then build your site around that keyword almost exclusively, and follow his exact on page optimization instructions.
- You will then utilize a couple of other of my secret techniques (takes less than an hour) to really get your site off to a running start, and make sure that you start getting traffic immediately.
And that’s it, you’re done.
And that is the real goal behind the Google Sniper process:
Build a site once, and get paid forever.
So, that’s how we will get our traffic… Now let’s look at the second part of the equation…
Conversions (…and maximizing a sites profits)
The ABOVE is just how you set up your site – and of course work on bringing in your initial traffic.
BUT – you can have all the traffic in the world, but if you don’t “convert” any of these visitors into buyers by getting them to click your affiliate link and
ultimately buy whatever you’re selling, then you won’t make any money.
Preselling is VERY powerful and takes many forms. That’s what THIS portion of the course is about:
- Overall site design
- Link Placement itself – believe it or not WHERE you place your affiliate links and make or break the sales on your site.
Knowing how to deal with these is so important. And if you don’t get all of these elementsright, then you’re leaving money on the table. It could mean the difference between a siteearning $200 a month and $1,000 a month fromthe same amount of visitors. And that’s not even an extreme example. Seriously.
Why do you think top marketers pay $10,000+ for TOP copywriters to write them a simple sales page?
Simply put – higher conversions equal more $$ in their pockets.
Just thing, the difference between a 1 and 2% conversion rate is 100% – or DOUBLE the money. If you build a proper Google Sniper site and optimize it according to the format, you could see conversion as high as 10% – but it does take a LITTLE work!
By the way – ALL of the above is just from the Introduction PDF Module, there is also a TON of high quality video training included in the main course AND the ‘extra videos’ portion of the course.
Here’s what you get with the MAIN portion of the product:
- The Google Sniper 2.0 Manual
- Google Sniper 2 Video Modules:
- Module 1 – For Detailed Instruction on how to pick a winning product in clickbank (or other sites)
- Module 2 – Finding Keywords that meet the Sniper Criteria
- Module 3 – Creating the foundations of your Sniper Site
- Module 4 – Secrets of a 20% Conversion Rate (How to make ALOT more money by pre-selling)
- Module 5 – The Fastest way to cloak affiliate links (easy, but important)
- Module 6 – How to create your website (Technical Stuff, but easy to follow)
- Module 7 – How to get Ranked and Gain Authority in Record Time
- Then you get MORE
- Process Maps outlining the ENTIRE process
- Unadvertised Bonus Video Training on how to make and easy 4 figure payday by piggybacking on big product launches. (I do this ALL the time and make bank with these methods too)
That’s just the MAIN course – there’s an update coming towards the end of March 2014 that tells you how to convert your SNIPER sites into much larger AUTHORITY sites. IE: you’ll take your 5-6 page sniper site, and build upon it and make into a high quality content filled site that Google just LOVES and wants to throw traffic at.
Ever notice how so many big sites get all the traffic? You can do the same with your own authority site which is outlined in this NEW module.
EXTRA Videos – if the above wasn’t enough! LOL
You not only get ALL of the above in the main course, but a WHOLE lot more as well, at no additional cost:
I’m not going to list EVERYTHING this portion of the site covers as it’s way too much, but
Here’s Some Of The “Golden Nuggets” You’ll Learn Here:
- Backlinks and boosting your sniper sites ranking FAST – when you may need to build some and HOW to build them (the sniper i.e. BEST way..)
- Conversions – more and more tips on MAXIMIZING your sites profit.
- Social media – how you can use the power of social media to supercharge your sniper sites (no “follow a zillion people on twitter” crap either – I promise )
- CPA – That’s right… Clickbank isn’t the end. You’ll learn about using cost per action offers with sniper sites. Yes, I’ll tell you which networks are best and *exactly* how to get accepted.
- And so much MORE! There’s the Q & A sessions PLUS the real case studies too. All in all, I don’t think there’s anything not covered about Google Sniping and you should be up to your chin in sniping related information…
One Final Thing – the Google Sniper 2 Upsells
Now these certainly are NOT required, but I wanted to make you aware of them so you know what they are and the price points before you purchase:
– Main product..$47
– Sniper X Membership...$0 Initial/ $47 monthly (updates of strategies and methods..if you dont want make sure you uncheck box)
– Step-by-Step money making Video case study…$97
All in all – I HIGHLY recommend this course. It’s got HOURS of PDF’s and video training – and if you take the time to learn it and implement it, it’s very possible to see your first sale within a few days.
If you want to try it for $1.00 (yes, one dollar) do the following
- Click here: Google Sniper 2
- Once the page loads – hit the REFRESH button, or simply try to leave the page.
- You’ll get a pop up asking you to STAY on the page – click on ‘stay’ and you’ll get the $1.00 trial offer. It’s that easy and you can take a look at the ENTIRE course and see if it’s for you or not 🙂
P.S. If Gs3 is too ‘beginner’ for you, and you want something more advanced – I HIGHLY suggest you check out OMG Machines, by Mike Long & Greg Morrison.