Product Name: iPro Academy 2.0
Product Creator: Fred Lam
Price: $1,997.00 – Everything Included, No Upsells or Additional Offers
The Verdict: 100% RECOMMENDED
Hey Folks – Thanks for stopping by to check out my iPro Academy 2.0 Review AND read about my Epic iPro Academy Bonus!
I’ll cut straight to the chase and answer the question on EVERYBODY’S mind:
What IS iPro Academy? (I got it so I can show you!)
Alright Folks – thank you SO much again for checking out my Review of iPro Academy, by Fred Lam. I’d like to say this is going to be a short review, but with the massive amount of content and training in this course – I need to do it justice. So, get comfortable, grab your favorite drink and turn off all distractions!
iPro Academy is a structured program you can run at your own pace. You’re set up for success with access to the Community, Training, Coaches, as well as Fred’s own million-dollar insights.
- Learn a never-revealed strategy to get maximum traffic from the largest websites in the world for literally PENNIES on the dollar!
- Buy low-cost, high-quality traffic from Google while easily sidestepping their many rules and regulations!
- Master all types of Facebook advertising to deliver qualified traffic that’s ready to buy!
- Gain access to 2 MILLION MORE websites to advertise on through the Google platform!
- Get HUNDREDS even THOUSANDS of clicks a day — An unfair advantage to grow your business faster and cheaper than anyone else!
What’s different about it?
Everybody THINKS they know how to buy ads on Google, Facebook and other major media networks. Truth is, most spend FAR TOO MUCH money AND time on unqualified traffic that doesn’t convert well. I know I’VE been there before, spending $1.00 or even $2.00 per CLICK.
To date, there’s ZERO place to turn to learn this stuff and iPro Academy 2.0 is the means to change that! Once you discover this information, you’ll have secrets and strategies to confidently buy low-cost, high-qualified traffic from Google, Facebook and more! You’ll benefit from higher traffic, higher conversions, and higher profits.
What’s in the training?
I REALLY like this and it has something for EVERYBODY. The training is a COMBINATION of Video Training, textual training and a TON of screen shots. Basically, you’re not forced to sit there and watch hours of boring video and you’re able to get right into the meat and potatoes of it.
Everybody from beginners to PRO’S will come out of this with a greater understanding of paid traffic – and just how EASY it is to get started with and scale up IF you have the right training!
Module 1: Learning the Fundamentals
This module is designed for those of you who are completely new to the online world.
Specifically, you will learn…
- Part 1: What Is Internet Marketing And How It Works?
- Dive into the internet world and discover what it means to create your own business online.
- Part 2: Learning The Internet Marketing Language
- Every industry has its own technical jargon. Understand key internet marketing terms to strive in the online world.
- Part 3: Mastering Grade 3 Math For Internet Marketing
- How do you measure your online business success? Learn how to calculate important success metrics to improve your advertising campaigns and ROI. We promise to keep it simple!
- Part 4: Choosing The Right Advertising Channel
- Where should you advertise your online business? Discover 4 powerful traffic-generating platforms.
Module 2: Creating Your Own Website
This module gets straight into the “how to” and shows you how to get started!
- Part 1: Finding Your Niche
- What are you passionate about? In this segment, you will find useful tools to help you decide on a competitive niche.
- Part 2: What To Promote?
- Having trouble deciding what to promote? By the end of this segment, you will have a clear picture on what some of the best converting offers are.
- Part 3: Creating Your Website
- Discover the different types of website and learn step-by-step on how to create your ideal business presence online.
- Part 4: Guide To Outsourcing
- Don’t have all the time and expertise to start your business? Not a problem. In this segment, discover the best place to outsource your tasks for just a couple dollars!
Module 3: Understanding Sales Funnels
- Part 1: Understanding Direct Linking
- Running affiliate offers? This is the easiest sales funnel you can start with.
- Part 2: Understanding Opt-In Funnel
- Want to build an email database and start making money on day 1? Learn about opt-in funnels.
- Part 3: Understanding Pre-Sell Funnel
- Prepare your prospects to buy! Learn how to create a pre-sell funnel to increase your conversion rate.
- Part 4: Understanding Review Page Funnel
- Want to promote multiple products within the same niche? Learn how you can take advantage of a review page funnel.
- Part 5: Understanding Webinar Sales Funnel
- Are you an expert in your niche? Set up a Webinar sales funnel to engage your prospects.
- Part 6: Creating Your Own Sales Funnel
- Got your own product to promote? In this segment, you will learn how to create different types of sales funnel from Salesletter, VSL, to service lead magnets.
Module 4: Facebook Ad Mastery
- Part 1: Understanding Facebook Advertising
- Isn’t Facebook just a social media platform? Discover why you should be advertising on Facebook.
- Part 2: Being Compliant With Facebook
- Learn how to make Facebook happy by making sure your ads and landing page are fully compliant with their policies.
- Part 3: Setting Up Your Facebook Page
- Before you start advertising on Facebook, you need a Facebook Page. Learn how to set it up in a 5 easy steps.
- Part 4: Setting Up Your Facebook Ad Account
- This is where you set up Facebook advertising. Learn how to set up and use your business ad account like a pro.
- Part 5: Understanding Facebook Ad Types & Objectives
- What do you want your ads to achieve? In this segment, learn about different advertising objectives and ad types to best promote your business.
- Part 6: Finding Your Target Audience
- Your targeting can make or break your ad campaign. In this segment, you will learn how to use tools within and outside of Facebook to help you pinpoint your target audience.
- Part 7: Prepping For Your Facebook Campaign
- Before you start creating your Facebook campaign, there are couple important things you need to get the most bangs out of your advertising bucks!
- Part 8: Setting Up Your First Facebook Campaign
- Learn step-by-step on how to create your first Facebook campaign with tried-and-true tips you cannot find elsewhere and save your money big time.
- Part 9: Optimizing Your Facebook Campaign
- Keep an eye on important metrics that will boost your campaign results and find the exact audiences who are ready to give you their money.
- Part 10: Understanding Power Editor
- Learn how to use Power Editor and why you should use it no matter what. It will make your life a lot easier.
- Part 11: Scaling Your Facebook Campaign
- Once you have found which ad and targeting perform the best for your offer, it is time to scale your campaign. In this segment, you will learn how to capture more potential market share on Facebook.
- Part 12: Re-targeting On Facebook
- Part of scaling your campaign is to use retargeting. Learn what it is and how to take advantage of this powerful advertising strategy.
Module 5: Google AdWords Advertising
- Part 1: Understanding Google
- This is an introduction to Google Advertising. Understand all the networks within Google and how you can take advantage of them.
- Part 2: Being Compliant With Google
- Google has strict advertising policies. In this segment, you will learn all the do’s and don’ts to run a successful Google campaign.
- Part 3: Understanding Google Search Network
- Attract high quality traffic with Google search advertising. In this segment, you will learn how to create your first Google search campaign.
- Part 4: Optimizing Your Search Campaign
- Discover hidden features that can increase your search campaign ROI.
- Part 5: Understanding Google Contextual Network
- In this segment, you will learn how to set up a Google contextual campaign plus hidden features that can cost you an arm or a leg!
- Part 6: Optimizing Your Contextual Campaign
- Discover key elements to boost your campaign ROI. Most advertisers are not aware of these.
- Part 7: Setting Up Google Display
- Want to create banner ads? In this segment, you will learn everything you need to strive on the Google Display Network.
- Part 8: Optimizing Your Display Ads
- Discover important metrics and strategies to help you improve your display campaign ROI.
- Part 9: Introduction To Google Remarketing
- Reach your customers and prospects with tailored ad messages. In this segment, learn what remarketing is and how to set up your remarketing campaign.
- Part 10: Advanced Tips On Leveraging Google
- Discover advanced optimization tips to further scale your Google campaigns.
- Part 11: The Goldmine Within Google
- Discover how to use Google’s money to make your own money!
- Part 12: The Power Of AdWords Editor
- Learn how to manage multiple campaigns and ads with AdWords Editor. In this segment, you will learn how to take advantage of Google’s bulk ad management tool.
Module 6: Bing & Yahoo Ads
- Part 1: Understanding The Bing Network
- This is an introduction to Bing advertising. Understand all the advertising methods and learn how you can take advantage of them.
- Part 2: Being Bing Compliant
- Get your campaign off Bing’s radar by learning how to create ads that comply with their policies!
- Part 3: Setting Up Your Bing Search Campaign
- Although Bing’s Search network is not as big as Google’s, it is still very powerful. Learn how to properly set up your first Bing search campaign.
- Part 4: Optimizing Your Bing Search Campaign
- Discover Hidden data and advanced optimization tips to improve your campaign ROI.
- Part 5: Additional Tips On Bing
- Learn about contextual advertising on Bing and how you can save time making mass campaign changes with Bing Ads Editor.
Module 7: Penny-Click Mastery
- Part 1: Introduction To In-Text Ads
- This is an introduction to in-text advertising. In this segment, you will learn everything about in-text advertising and discover the best converting in-text advertising networks.
- Part 2: Setting Up On 50OnRed
- In this segment, you will learn how to set up your in-text advertising campaign on 50onRed including tips on how to optimize and scale your campaigns.
- Part 3: Setting Up On TrafficVance
- This is another in-text adverting network that converts well if you know what you’re doing. Learn how to set up the campaign properly including tips on how to improve your ROI.
Module 8: Zero Up Business Model
This particular module is one of MY favorites. It teaches you:
- How to Generate an INSTANT Business
- You DON’T need Inventory, Technology OR capital (money to invest)
- ANYBODY can Launch this Business…
Anyways – here are the training sections of this module:
- Part 1: Finding Your Store’s Niche
- Learn how to find your niche that sells.
- Part 2: Branding Your Store
- Learn how to create your brand presence for your onlien store.
- Part 3: Finding Your Products
- The complete walkthrough on how to find high-quality products to sell without hold any inventory.
- Part 4: Getting Started With Shopify
- Learn how to create your first eCommerce store step by step even if your don’t have technical experience.
- Part 5: Must Have Shopify Apps
- Discover the power of these apps that you should use for your Shopify store and how to use them.
- Part 6: Adding Your Products
- Step-By-Step walkthrough on how you add your products and what you need to be aware of.
- Part 7: Fulfilling Orders
- Learn how you fulfill an order once you’ve received an order from your newly acquired customers.
- Part 8: Strategies With Zero Up
- Discover the 3 key strategies you should use for your Zero Up campaign.
- Part 9: Setting Up Facebook Ads for Zero Up
- Keep an eye on important metrics that will boost your campaign results and find the exact audiences who are ready to give you their money.
- Part 10: Optimizing & Scaling On Facebook
- Learn how to optimize and scale your Zero Up business on Facebook.
Module 9: Instagram Ads
- Info Coming Soon
Module 10: Email Traffic Mastery
- Info Coming Soon
Module 11: Gmail Sponsored Ads
- Info Coming Soon
A WHOLE LOT MORE
On TOP of all of the above – you ALSO get access to QUITE a bit more including:
- Bonus Trainings: 75 MINUTE Video Training Session on Direct Media Buying Secrets
- Fred’s Power Sessions: Over 10 HOURS of Live Training on EVERYTHING above, plus a-lot more. These were done LIVE via Webinars and were recorded for you to enjoy and learn from!
- Open Office Hours: LIVE Q&A Webinars – No Lesson Plan – Just Fred answering EVERY question you have! Over 6 MORE hours of HIGH QUALITY VIDEO TRAINING here!
- Bonus: Penny Traffic Thief (even MORE Video Training on CPV Marketing)
- Part 1: Introduction To CPV Advertising
- This is an introduction to CPV advertising. In this segment, you will learn everything about CPV advertising and discover the best converting CPV advertising networks.
- Part 2: Offers & Landing Pages For CPV Ads
- In this segment, you will learn what offers work best with CPV advertising, then followed by everything you’ll need to know about landing pages for a successful CPV campaign.
- Part 3: Generating Your Keyword Lists
- In this segment, you will be shown step by step on how to generate your targeted keyword list for your CPV campaigns along with free tools that you can use for your research.
- Part 4: Generating Your URL Lists
- In this video training, you will learn how to research for your extensive list of targeted URLs that you can steal traffic from. You will also discover free tools that can expand your research from just a few domains on hand.
- Part 5: Setting Up On TrafficVance
- In this segment, you will watch over Fred’s shoulder on how to set up your campaign step by step on TrafficVance, the best CPV network in the industry.
- Part 6: Setting Up On Direct CPV
- In this video training, you will watch and learn how to set up your first CPV campaign on Direct CPV and the things you need to be aware of while you’re creating it.
- Part 7: Setting Up On 50 On Red
- In this segment, you will watch over Fred’s shoulder on how to set up your campaign on 50 On Red and the things you need to be aware of while you’re creating it.
- Part 8: Optimizing & Scaling With CPV Advertising
- In this final segment, you will discover how you need to optimize your CPV campaign, then followed by the ways you can scale your campaigns with CPV advertising.
- Part 1: Introduction To CPV Advertising
- A TON of Resources you can download immediately:
- Resource #1: Display Banner Sizes Cheat Sheet
- Resource #2: Facebook Ad Creation Worksheet
- Resource #3: Facebook Ad Sizes & Dimensions Guide
- Resource #4: Google Ad Sizes
- Resource #5: Key Facebook Terms
- Resource #6: Key Google Terms
- Resource #7: Key Metrics Formula Sheet
- Resource #8: Network Lists
- Resource #9: Online Advertising Basics
- Resource #10: Useful Web Tools
- Resource #11: Webpage Layout
- Resource #12: Financial Worksheet
- Resource #13: IMPORTANCE OF LCV
- Resource #14: Daily Profit Report
- Resource #15: Split Testing Checklist
My iPro Academy Review
Honestly guys, this is probably THE BEST Paid Traffic AND media buying course I’ve EVER came across – and I do NOT say that lightly. Fred Lam is a GENIUS with this stuff, and I’ve already learned A-LOT of new tricks of the trade that I’m ALREADY starting to implement into my OWN online business and traffic.
Keep in mind – you DO have a money back guarantee so if you’re NOT fully satisfied you don’t have to worry – there is no risk to you what-so-ever.
My Advice, pick this up now – BUT – don’t just sit on your ass, put into ACTION what you learn, attend the LIVE webinars, join the forum & FaceBook group – participate and DON’T be shy and you’ll go a long way!
I’ve put together a VIDEO Review of iPro Academy as I feel it’s the ONLY way to do it justice. Please take 5 minutes to watch it – I think you’ll be impressed!
My iPro Academy RESULTS
Yes that’s right you heard correctly. Not only did I go through (most of) the training, I also put into PRACTICE what I learned on three specific things.
- Google PPC
- Penny Traffic
- FaceBook Ads
While I’ve had some experience with FB ads up until this point, my experience with Google PPC has been minimal and I’ve never HEARD of the penny traffic ‘trick’ before.
Using the training from iPro Academy, I was able to send a TON of traffic for CHEAP from Google, FaceBook, Bing, Yahoo and the “penny traffic” sites which I don’t think I’m allowed to reveal here.
My results were AMAZING, the traffic was very highly targeted and resulted in sales for me at a positive ROI.
- Total Spent: $53.95 (5 day period)
- Total Income: $753.42
So yeah, this definitely works and I HIGHLY recommend you pick this up now with my bonuses!
My iPro Academy 2.0 Bonus
What review would NOT be complete without a hot bonus to accompany it.
What’s the point of my telling you this? My point is – if these Internet Marketing Superstars regularly seek me out to help them with THEIR marketing & students – there must be a reason for that. 🙂
I’ve been very successful with my own online marketing and have come up with an AMAZING bonus that will DEFINITELY give you an advantage when you purchase iPro Academy via my affiliate link.
Bonus #1: Pinterest Power – “Discover How YOU Can Use Pinterest To Drive HUGE Traffic Before Your Competitors Do!” ($49 Value)
When I first started using Pinterest I stumbled for months and made hundreds of mistakes which is why I put together a guide to share my tips to help you NOT REPEAT MY MISTAKES, but to learn from them and accelerate your progress.
In this training, you’ll learn:
- What Pinterest is and how to use it
- A detailed profile of the Pinterest audience
- POWERFUL tactics that are PROVEN to work
- How YOU can automate Pinterest promotion and focus on other things!
- How to market effectively on Pinterest and grow exponentially
- How you can quickly grow your following
- Plus, lots more!
Bonus #2: Facebook Group Strategies – “How to use FaceBook Groups the RIGHT way” ($27 Value)
“Facebook Groups Strategies” covers topics How groups work, Groups versus Pages, Creative ideas for using groups, Running your Group, Admin duties, Tips for Monetizing your Group & much more!
Bonus #3: Twitter Cyclone – “Discover How To Tap Into To A 200 Million Strong, Highly Targeted Traffic Source And Rake In Tons Of Cold Hard Profits Easily!” ($47 Value)
Bonus #4: Buyer Keywords Profit Formula – “Quit Throwing Away Your Money on PPC Campaigns & Learn How to Target BUYERS Keywords the right way” ($47 Value – Epic Training!!)
Inside this guide you will find:
- The best affiliate network to sign up with to find the best products to promote, along with the TOP 4, HOTTEST niches to choose from.
- Exactly what Buyer Keywords are, plus where and how to find them.
- A list of Buyer Keyword combinations that I personally use to find the best possible keywords.
- My backlinking strategy that will skyrocket you to a page one ranking spot.
- How to get the most out of this guide along with my final thoughts.
- I’ll even show you: “My free strategy to spy on your competition to see which buyer keywords are converting!”
Bonus #5: Google Trends Money Machine (Hot!) – “Discover How YOU Can Use Google Trends To Drive HUGE Traffic to your Niche Sites (without using paid traffic)!” ($37 Value)
- Obviously the first part of the puzzle is to use Google Trends to find out what people are interested in and searching for. But that isn’t enough.
- Google trends are very short term, lasting only for hours at a time. So you need to be able to get those people to a properly set up site in record time. You can’t be waiting for SEO to kick in.
- And forget about paying for traffic. You can get more targeted traffic than you need using free methods.
- I will show you exactly how to capitalize using these methods. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions in my video series.
Bonus #6: 10 Ways to Write More Effective Ads ($47 Value)
Do Your Ads Suck More Than A Kid On a Fast Food Milk Shake Straw?
Writing ads isn’t as easy as it looks, and writing ads that work to increase your sales and profits is a skill every marketer needs to learn, online or offline.
If you’ve struggled to make sales, it’s most likely that your ad copy is to blame, but don’t worry it’s not your fault. Big companies pay advertising companies to do thehard work for them, the people in these companies have made it their business to know how to sell. They spend years learning about the psychology of selling, how to find hot buttons to push to make you and me buy what they’re being paid to sell.
Now you too can write more effective ads, just like those highly paid copywriters, for your own products, and I give you the information you need to write more effective ads.
Inside “10 Ways To Write More Effective Ads” you will discover:
- What Your Focus Should be When Writing ads
- What Are Hot Buttons, And How To Push Them
- Why Revealing Flaws In Your Product Can Help Make Sales
- What The Most Important Part Of Your Ad Is And How To Improve It
- Plus much much more…
Do I have your attention yet? I thought so 🙂
You DO need to click on MY link and give me the affiliate credit in order to get the bonuses – so make sure my link is the last you clicked.
Talk soon and if you have ANY questions, please let me know!
P.S. Help a brotha out, click on like and tweet below!
Disclaimer: Results may not be typical nor expected for every person. Jeff Lenney will be compensated when you join through the link on this page to iPro Academy’s enrollment and you will be entitled to the bonuses from Jeff Lenney. Jeff Lenney cannot guarantee your results. By clicking the buttons above, you will be directed to iPro Academy’s presentation page. Jeff Lenney is not accountable for any claims made outside of this page.