Hey Folks, Jeff Lenney here and thanks for stopping by to check out my MOBE Review (by Matt Lloyd, of course).
Let’s be honest here, 99% of people you see online “Reviewing” MOBE have never ONCE tried it or set foot within the members area, they’re just giving it a negative review in order to promote another program, because that’s what the other program has taught them to do.
I’m a little bit different….
For those that don’t know me, I actually NEVER review a program unless I get it first! So, I decided to take the first steps in MOBE (My Own Business Education), and join MOBE’s ’21 Step System, which is the entry level training when you become a member!
So, let’s cut to the chase and get to the reason you’re here:
Table of Contents
What is MOBE by Matt Lloyd all about?
MOBE (My Own Business Education) is a business training company catering to small business owners and entrepreneurs. MOBE offers a large selection of online training products, services, live training events and exclusive masterminds to help you along your business journey.
That sure is a nice claim, but is it really? Well, let’s find out!
The Mobe core training programs consist of a few unique levels – but before you get to these, you want to get access to and go through the beginner/entry level course, The 21 Step System, which I’ll go into detail on below:
MOBE 21 Step System
Honestly, for just $49.00, this is some of the BEST online business training I’ve seen before at this price point.
Seriously, I’m REALLY impressed:
- You get the 21 Step System
- You get the 30 Day Traffic Plan
- You get DAILY 30 Minute Training Sessions (Live Group Webinars)
Each Step in the System contains:
- Video Training
- Textual training
- A homework assignment to make sure you truly grasp what you’re learning.
You can read more about the entire 21 Step System on MOBE’s site here.
Anyway, while this program may not be for everybody because it actually requires *gasp* work, it’s pretty solid from what I’ve seen so far.
I don’t want to ‘spoil’ the program and reveal each of the 21 steps, but I will tell you about just some of the topics covered:
Topics covered include:
- How to make 6-figures in your first year with top tier (MTTB/Mt Top Tier Business)!
- What is top tier and why is it a MUST in today’s economy.
- What are the pros and cons of the different systems available.
- What is the missing ingredient 99% miss in business success.
- What business has the highest ratio of success while most other businesses fail.
- What the reasons that is and how you can avoid them in your online business.
- How to license a proven & profitable online business.
- How to get the expert support you need to succeed.
- How to get paid online and how to it quickly and easily.
- How to get $3,000 & $5,000 commissions with no extra work.
- How the right phone sales team makes you money 24/7.
- How to create success faster with helping hands.
- How to finance your new business venture.
- How to get steady streams of traffic visitors 24/7.
- and more…
Bonus: Mobe 30 Day Traffic Plan
The 21 Steps System also comes with 30 additional modules, which are a combination of video training and text-based content called the 30-day traffic plan. This training will show you the most cutting edge strategies for generating traffic online today including YouTube, Facebook, and Google.
I wasn’t sure what to expect going into MOBE, but I’m really, really getting a lot out of this training.
Day 1: Getting Started with Traffic
You will be learning the most up to date and current marketing methods used across all of the marketing mediums that the trainer of this particular module has used over the last 6-7 years.
The information will be concise and will show you exactly what you need to do in order to market your business effectively.
This information will be crucial to know in running your MOBE business. It will show you how to get business from quality customers/partners.
Day 2: Traffic Fundamentals Part 1 – What is Traffic?
In this training you will discover what traffic is and why it is a MUST for any online business owner in today’s world.
What are the pros and cons of different traffic methods available out there?
Day 3: Traffic Fundamentals Part 2 – Market Research
When it comes down to marketing and selling, you want to ensure your message gets delivered to the right person at the right time and at the right place.
You need to craft a Customer Avatar.
That’s what this trainig is all about, and you don’t want to miss it!
Day 4: Offline Traffic Mastery Part 1
Relying on customers to find you, should never be the only source of traffic for your business.
Even though you’re an online business owner selling digital or tangible products. You can still go and leverage the resources that you have offline to make sales.
How can you go and make online sales using an offline approach?
This training covers exactly that!
Day 5: Offline Traffic Mastery Part 2
We will be looking at magazine Ads throughout this training. You will learn how you can leverage offline print to receive traffic to your offers.
Day 6: Getting Starting with Facebook Traffic
We will be taking a look at Facebook traffic in this training.
Facebook is one of the industry’s leading platforms to be marketing on and generating sales from.
These strategies will allow you to remain ahead of your competitors whilst using Facebook’s Ad platform for traffic.
Day 7: The Winning Facebook Traffic Formula
Targeting on Facebook is the most important part of your Facebook campaign. If not done correctly, it can make or break your entire campaign.
That’s EXACTLY what this training goes into, and I PERSONALLY recommend going through it multiple times. If you understand FaceBook Targetting, it’s VERY easy to get VERY cheap and quality clicks from FaceBook.
Here’s one of my OWN examples of FaceBook ads traffic from January 18th, 2018:
As you can see, so far I’ve got:
- 1,955 Clicks
- Paying $0.21 per click
- Spent: $413.45
These Facebook leads are going into a funnel that can earn my $1,250 per SALE – and each lead is worth over $2.00 easily, so I don’t mind spending this money.
Days 8 – 30
I’m not going to go through every single day, just enough to give you a taste. 🙂
I think the first 7 days alone are enough to give you a good idea of what’s covered, and let me just say – days 8-30 get even better! This truly IS a solid online business education.
LIve DAILY Training Calls
You also get access to LIVE calls, 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. These cover various ACTIONABLE things to help you progress in your MOBE education, as well as online marketing in general.
Some of the topics covered for this month, for example, are:
- The Facebook Hybrid Marketing Strategy
- How to maximize your marketing efforts by combining We Sell Clicks with Facebook PPC marketing.
- Email Marketing: Building the Relationships with your LIsts
- When it comes to your list, quality triumphs over quantity. Learn the best way to communicate with your list from the very start, and how to keep it going as the months go by.
- How to Find the Fortune Within your MOBE Followup Strategy
- It’s “Follow Up Friday” and this is where the fortune is made. Learn the best way to communicate with your buyers and your leads to increase your chances of higher commissions and sales.
As you can see, they teach you both items related to Online Marketing in general, which can be applied to furthering your MOBE business, and of course they teach you how to improve your own MOBE revenues as well.
Once you complete the 21 Step System, and the included 30 Day Traffic Plan, you’ll want to take a look at the other courses, listed below!
If you thought the 21 Steps and 30 day traffic plan were cool, “you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!” 🙂
Mobe Core Training Programs
- Silver Masterclass
- The Silver Master class goes into How to Build a Strong Foundation for Your Business.
- Gold Masterclass
- The Gold Masterclass is all about How to Create a Customer Acquisition Process That Consistently Generates Sales For Your Business
- Titanium Masterclass
- The Titanium Masterclass starts to get exciting and goes into How to Scale Your Business to 7-Figures (and Beyond) and Break Through Successive Reveneue Ceilings
- Platinum Masterclass
- The Platinum Master class goes into How to Achieve Lasting Wealth Through Passive Investments & Asset Protection Strategies
- Diamond Masterclass
- The Diamond Masterclass is all about How to Sell Your Business for the Biggest Payday of Your Life
Now, the first thing you need to know is…Mobe is not cheap.
I’m sure you already knew that coming in here, but I wanted to make sure to set your expectations properly.
You’re able to promote each level, and even earn up to $10,000 per sale in many cases, BUT you do need to purchase each level first before you’re able to sell access to it.
A Common Misconception
Is mobe a pyramid scheme?
No, not at all – while you do need to purchase each level in order to promote it, many members of Mobe simply use it for the education and are quite succesfull doing what the training teaches.
Many of the negative reviews call this out, but they also fail to point out that the training is some of the best Business & Entreprenuer training you’ll get online, period.
Let me say that again – YES you can make money promoting Mobe, and that’s encouraged, BUT even if you don’t – you can take the skills you learn and still make a crap ton of money w/o even saying the word “Mobe” ever again.
At any rate…my Mobe Review is still a work in progress, so check back soon!