tHey Folks – Jeff Lenney here with my full ClickFunnels review. If you’ve never heard of ClickFunnels by Russel Brunson, you’re about to get quite the introduction!
Anyways, I NEVER review a product unless I get it, use it, and make sure it does what it claims. Having said that, let’s get to the reason you’re here:
What Is ClickFunnels all about?
I’m glad you asked! Before I get into ClickFunnels, let me just quickly answer the #1 Question I’ve been getting lately:
What IS a Sales Funnel?
Essentially, a sales funnel is a way in which you can guide your visitors through a process via your website. That process can be to purchase something, it can be signing up for a free book, a free webinar, and countless other things.
Let’s take the example image above for example:
- Your Visitor Lands on your Squeeze Page (Opt-in Page) and is presented with your lead magnet, usually in exchange for their email address.
- After they sign up, they’re generally presented with an offer of something for sale. This could be immediately after signing up, or a day or two into your autoresponder sequence.
- After they purchase your core offer, they’re presented with an OTO (One-Time-Offer) as an upsell to the original offer. This is generally not something that’s required, but something made to improve the results they get with your core offer.
- After this, they land on your Thank You Page and are given access to their download(s).
Now, the above is just one example of how a funnel can work, but it’s one of the more common ones you’ll see.
PERSONALLY, I keep my own much simpler for my email list and they work like a charm too, My own funnels are structured like this:
- Opt-In Page (Lead Magnet)
- Segway Page/Additional Offer (Usually an affiliate link for a product i’m promoting)
- Thank You Page (includes download for lead magnet, PLUS affiliate link for another product i’m promoting)
I make a KILLING with that exact method (which I’ll show you in my own video review further down), so don’t worry if you don’t have any products of your own to sell yet. 🙂
Anyways, In case you’re still not sure how this works, the ClickFunnels web page has an AMAZING video that really sums up sales funnels in about 3 minutes, click below to give it a watch:
So, How Does ClickFunnels Work?
I’m glad you asked internet friend!
I’m still working on my review and will have more info shortly. Stay tuned and check back soon 🙂