Lately I’ve been getting a TON of emails asking me the very same question:
“What are the most profitable niches in Internet Marketing?”
So, after I responded to the first few – I decided to make a blog post about it instead for all to enjoy by listing some MAJOR niches, AND quite a few of their sub niches as well!
EACH of these is EXTREMELY powerful and profitable on their own so have fun, and make sure you share this post on FaceBook & Twitter!
Having said that, let’s dig in!
The Most Profitable Niches are…
Evergreen. Meaning they’re not going ANYWHERE!
- Health – this niche is HUGE and not going anywhere anytime soon. There are literally THOUSANDS of sub-niches within this industry that are just ripe for the taking!
- Weight Loss
- For Women
- For Men
- For Overweight Kids
- For Teens
- For Specific Body Parts
- Tummy Fat
- Upper Arm Fat
- Double Chins
- Man Boobs
- Any other body part people are self conscience about
- Weight Gain
- Muscle Building
- Workout Videos
- The Sky is the Limit!
- Cure Diabetes
- Getting Pregnant
- Teeth Whitening
- Depression (yup – it’s mental health)
- Male Enhancement
- Natural Health
- Hair Loss
- Yoga Accessories! Yoga Mats, Yoga Blocks, Yoga DVDs, etc
- Growing Taller (yes, really)
- Weight Loss
- Dating – again, another big one and one of the “top 3” as it’s never going away!
- How to get a girlfriend
- How to get a boyfriend
- How to get your ex back
- How to spruce up your sex life
- How to spruce up your love life
- Dating Advice for Men
- Dating Advice for Women
- How to save your relationship
- Online Dating
- Dating for Men over 50
- Dating for men over 50 who want to date younger women
- Sugar Daddy Dating (Where to meet Rich Men, where to find wealthy single men, etc)
- MMO (Make Money Online) every day, people are turning 18 and looking for ways to make money online. This is another HUGE evergreen niche and will be just as popular 20 years from now as it is today.
- How to Make Money Online
- Online Jobs
- Business Opportunity (Biz Op)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Learn to Sing
- Learn to play various musical instruments is also hot!
- Learn to speak another language
- Green Energy
- Solar Power
- Alternative Energy
- Battery Reconditioning
- Spirituality and alternative beliefs
- Home Defense
- Grow your Own Food
I could literally go on FOREVER with expanding these. There are obviously THOUSANDS of other niches out there, but these are some of the most obvious. With a little digging around the net and keyword research, it should be easy to uncover quite a few more. Try to narrow things down to a sub-niche, as it’ll usually be less competitive and easier to rank for in Google if you’re going for Organic Traffic.
What’s The Next Step?
If you want the BEST training on these niches and others – I HIGHLY recommend you check out AffiloJetpack 2.0 by Mark Ling (Real Discounted Price).
It’s an AMAZING program that gives you PRE-DONE niche packs where the research is all done FOR you.
With it you get FULL packages for up to 5 HIGHLY PROFITABLE NICHES, and:
Each Jetpack (affliate website package) includes:
- A 1-year email autoresponder series (containing well over 100 emails)
- 3 eBooks to give away as sign-up bait or freebies. Use these to BUILD your list AND/OR to give away as bonuses to your list as it progresses!
- eBook covers and website header graphics.
- 20 ‘article research packs’ for each niche. THIS is 100% bad ass! These article packs contain paragraph ideas with research and facts listed that you can use to formulate your own unique articles.. You can use this as a “skeleton” for writing your own Google-friendly articles. THIS is important as you will NOT be using the same content as everybody else, and not get penalized by Google for doing so!
- Keyword research & SEO research.
- AffiloTheme, their 100% CUSTOM WordPress theme designed to create affiliate-ready websites that encourage readers to opt-in to an email series. (This is where the big money is afterall, in your email list). You can create UNLIMITED websites using this builder and theme – though you are limited to only 5 niches initially.
- 12 Months of Web Hosting for 1 (one) website!
Check out my full review (with video) on it here where I go into more info on it: AffiloJetpack 2.0 Review
If you have ANY questions – leave a comment on the blog post and let me know!
Have a GREAT rest of the week – and talk soon! 🙂