The 5 Most Profitable Niches for Affiliate Marketers
Image Credit: Sean May
Affiliate Marketing can be very, very profitable. Ensuring that you pick a profitable niche will allow you to earn more money than the average internet marketer.
For this reason, we have compiled and detailed the 5 most profitable niches for affiliate marketers right now.
These are evergreen niches which means that they won’t fade away once the next big thing comes up. They will work to varying extents due to their great acceptance among online customers in the whole world:
1. Health and Wellness
25% of all American women take antidepressants. There are 30 million people suffering from Diabetes in India alone. Most of us are sick and no one of the 7 billion people in the world are exempt from acute and chronic diseases. The health and wellness niche is very wide. It includes:
- Beauty (products for getting rid of acne, clearing skin, heal scars, etc.)
- Wellness (anything that helps us feels better, whether fitness, energy boosting products, etc.)
- Health prevention
- Cures (Diseases that have been deemed incurable – and those that can be cured with conventional medicine – demand a more risk-free and alternative approach for healing
- Cancer, Herpes, etc.
- Weight loss and different types of diets
- paleo diet
- Mediterranean diet
- Nordic diet
- Mental health
- personality disorders
- Healthy living
- organic products
- exercise regimes
Not everything is about making money, some times it’s about spending it – and people love to spend it. There are a myriad of different hobbies people not only like but are passionate in. Hobbies gives us a sense of fulfillment which is the reason some people won’t think it twice about spending in them. Here are some popular hobbies:
- Playing guitar or other musical instruments
- Playing golf or other sports
- Traveling (in a specific city, country, continent, or the whole world in general)-
- Potty Training
- Crate Training
- Stop Barking
- Stop Biting
- Puppy Training
- Obviously this list can go on for a while!
Affiliate marketers can earn money easily by providing people with links in which lessons, products, equipment, services, etc. related to a specific hobby is sold.
3. Romance and Dating
This niche is a promising one. Due to the internet we have changed real relationships for virtual ones.
That being said, we don’t really know how to start a relationship with a real person anymore, plus many of us have a low self-esteem as we don’t fit the standard of the ideal guy or girl.
Thus, we have become more distant of one another and what it seemed to be a natural mating process a few decades ago is now a whole new study we have to undergo. These are some sub-niches of the romance and dating niche:
- Dating (how to have a boyfriend/girlfriend, how to heal your broken heart, etc.)
- Marriage (advice, proposals, etc.)
- How to be Better Parents
- Intimate issues
- Improving family and couple relationships.
4. Making Money Online
This is a vast niche and one of the most competitive ones. The economic crisis and the poor economic conditions in many countries has led many people to look for online methods to make money – which is a vital part of our lives in this world.
The making money niche also includes the following sub-niches:
- Making money Online
- Managing your money
- Saving money
- Business Opportunities
- Affiliate Marketing
- Investing (stocks, Forex, real estate, etc.)
- and MANY more
The making money online niche is popular yet you have to be very careful. There are many, many scams out there.
An expert in the field states that 1 out of 10 programs in the internet to make money is fake. If you ever get into this niche, do your research so you don’t end up scamming people unknowingly and losing your reputation accordingly.
5. Personal Development:
Human beings always want to improve – no matter how good they already are. The self-development niche has been a success ever since the internet appeared. We all have problems and finding ways to strengthen ourselves is always welcomed.
The personal-development niche includes:
- The Law Of Attraction
- Improving your self-esteem
- Become happier
- Be more motivated
- Choosing a career
- Spirituality and enlightenmentWhen choosing a niche, checking its profitability is only one factor.
You should also choose one that you know something about and that interests you.
This way you will be able to endure the hard work that almost always comes with having this type of business.